Navel Oranges from Egypt, fresh, Premium Quality for export.
Navel oranges are one the most popular, fresh-eating varieties. Sweet and easy-to-peel, they may be segmented and used as a salad ingredient or in baked goods. Pair with dried fruits, nuts, onions, olives, cheeses, fresh herbs, bananas and berries. Use juice and zest to flavor syrups, curds and doughs.
The navel oranges are the earliest maturing of orange varieties, producing the seedless fruit of larger size than most others, with deep orange easily peeled rinds and a sweet & pleasant flavor. Navel oranges are seedless, excellent for fresh eating but do not have good juicing characters.
Considered to be world’s finest orange for fresh eating! Very sweet and naturally juicy, of course, peel and segment very easily to complement fresh eating.
Navel oranges and Valencia oranges are similar in flavor and appearance, but what distinguishes one from the other? Oranges are one of the most commonly grown fruits in the world, and both Valencias and navels are categorized as “sweet oranges” of the genus Citrus x sinessis. From the outside, the main distinguishing characteristic that can help you tell them apart is the feature that gives navel oranges their name.
- Treatment: Washed and Waxed and treated wit O.P.P with colored printed labels.
- Sizing: Electronic computing size
- HS Code: 080510.
- Variety: Navel; Egg Shape.
- Navels Acid levels: 0.9
- Navels Brix levels: between 12.5 & 14.5
- Sizes: 36/40/42/48/56/64/72/80/88/100/113
- package: 15 KG N.W.-16 KG G.W. Standard carton.
15 Kg Open Top Carton.
8 Kg Carton.
- Availability: November until End of February
- Shipping: Reefer Container